Challenging your strategy is critical to supercharge growth. Learn how you can do it in this 5 part series.
Learn to “How to Win” in your market – based on a case study of our business.
The importance of business strategy is touted in the press constantly.
- Some say it is not enough to have one it must do good in the world (see this article)
- Plenty of people offer “timeless strategies” for success
Unfortunately there does not seem to be any concise definition of a successful strategy.
Perhaps that is because having a strategy is just 1 part of the puzzle. You also need:
- A Business Strategy Plan or action plan to actually achieve your strategy
- You don’t need a Business Strategy Template – just write down your answers to the 5 questions in my 5 part series.
- Customer Value KPI (that really track customer value not just cost and sales) see my masterclass here
- Well organise Management Infrastructure – this is what I call Active Management
In this 5 part series will walk you through a case study on how you can create our strategy, for your business or for anything where you compete for that matter.
By the time your complete this 5 part series will have clarity of:
- What you want your business to be.
- Where you want to play (and who your competition is)
- How your going to WIN.
- What ought to be true to achieve your business strategy
- What is not true that needs action to achieve your business strategy
In this series you will not learn:
- How to create your ultimate Customer Value KPI (but you can see that here)
- The 5 steps to supercharge your business but you can sign up for it on our Contact page.
Next – go to Part 1 – here
See the full 5 steps to developing you business strategy series – click below: