Develop your Successful Business Strategy – Where do you want to Play?
To win in your market you must first work out where you want to play.
Go to Part 3
See the full 5 steps to developing you business strategy series – click below:
- Introduction – Why developing a Business Strategy is critical to success.
- Part 2 – Where will you play?
- Part 3 – How to win!
- Part 4 – What needs to be true?
- Part 5 – Take Action – TODAY!
Challenging your strategy is critical to supercharge growth. Learn how you can do it in this 5 part series.
Learn to “How to Win” in your market – based on a case study of our business.
The importance of business strategy is touted in the press constantly.
- Some say it is not enough to have one it must do good in the world (see this article)
- Plenty of people offer “timeless strategies” for success
Unfortunately there does not seem to be any concise definition of a successful strategy.
Perhaps that is because having a strategy is just 1 part of the puzzle. You also need:
- An action plan to actually achieve your strategy
- You don’t need a fancy template – just write down your answers to the 5 questions in my 5 part series.
- Customer Value KPI (that really track customer value not just cost and sales) see my masterclass here
- Well organise Management Infrastructure – this is what I call Active Management
In this 5 part series will walk you through a case study on how you can create our strategy, for your business or for anything where you compete for that matter.
By the time your complete this 5 part series will have clarity of:
- What you want your business to be.
- Where you want to play (and who your competition is)
- How your going to WIN.
- What ought to be true to achieve your business strategy
- What is not true that needs action to achieve your business strategy
In this series you will not learn: