TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PROMOTION – Perfect Pricing Model
1. The Promoter is: Lucrature Pty Ltd (ABN 97 160 794 543) of registered office address: 126 Fiddens Wharf Rd Killara, NSW, 2071.
The abovementioned company will be hereafter referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must enter the draw by registering their details, entrants can earn an additional entry by participating in workshops and asking exceptional questions.
- To be eligible the entrant must be a Business Owner / CEO i.e. the key decision-maker for a Business with at least 3 staff members.
4. Closing date for entry will be 4pm (AEST) of the day immediately after the workshop has been run. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- For each Promotion deal purchased the entrant receives 1 ticket into the
- The entrant must have completed a valid registration to join the workshop.
- For entrants that participate by asking relevant questions in the live workshop can earn 1 additional entry at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these
terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, health concerns, health pandemic, technical issues that prevent the workshop going ahead, or any actual or anticipated breach of any
applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be drawn at random at the Promoter’s registered address, within 3 business days of the competition close date.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or chat within 10 days of the closing
date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of
notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will
be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and
agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian
law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity
material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used
solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not
be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website and other business-related pages including social media.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or
associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing
your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.